Alexandra Marie Flores
Alexandra, circa 2002
- Missing Since 01/17/2002
- Missing From Sonoma County, California
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/27/1997 (26)
- Age 4 years old
- Height and Weight 3'6, 45 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red jacket, blue jeans and black boots.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Alexandra has a mole on her left buttock.
Details of Disappearance
Alexandra's family held a reunion at Sonoma Coast State Beach in Sonoma County, California on January 17, 2002. The event was scheduled to last two days.
Alexandra was last seen on Wright's Beach during the day. She was swept into the surf by a wave and never returned to shore. An extensive search of the area failed to produce any evidence as to her whereabouts. Authorities presume that she drowned, but her remains have not been located.
Alexandra resided in Butte County, California in 2002.
- California Department of Parks and Recreation 916-358-1300