Alexis Camry Scott
Scott, circa 2017; Some of Scott's tattoos
- Missing Since 09/23/2017
- Missing From Peoria, Illinois
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/20/1997 (26)
- Age 20 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black Victoria's Secret hooded zip-up sweatshirt with pink designs, a cropped shirt and light blue jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Scott has the following tattoos: spots and the name "Tevin Jr." in cursive writing on the right side of his collarbone, the name "Lilly" in cursive on the left side of her collarbone, the name "Trevon" in cursive on her right wrist, and the word "Royalty" in cursive on the inside of her left arm. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. She has stretch marks on her abdomen from a prior pregnancy, her ears and nose are pierced, and she has a scar under her lower lip from a prior piercing. Scott had orthodontic braces prior to her disappearance and removed them herself, but the brackets were still on her lower teeth. Her nickname is Lexx.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen at a house party in the 100 block of Richmond Avenue in Peoria, Illinois sometime between 4:00 and 6:00 a.m. on September 23, 2017.
According to the person who invited Scott to the party, she left the house on multiple occasions, and she was in the backyard when he left. She last used her cellular phone at 5:08 a.m., and reportedly left the party on foot sometime after 5:30 a.m. She has never been heard from again.
According to her loved ones, just weeks before her disappearance, Scott traveled to Las Vegas, Nevada to be a stripper, but became the victim of sex trafficking and was taken to Sacramento, California. She escaped there and a woman found her naked and disoriented in the street. Scott was able to contact her mother and return to Peoria, but feared retaliation from her traffickers.
The owner of the home where the party was at knows the man Scott went to Las Vegas with, and her family fears she was trafficked again. She left behind a young son. She's considered endangered and her case remains unsolved.
- Peoria Police Department 309-673-4521
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 23, 2020; distinguishing characteristics updated.