Alicia Anne Digna
Digna, circa 2008
- Missing Since 08/27/2008
- Missing From Romulus, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/23/1982 (40)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 130 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black denim shorts and a white shirt.
- Medical Conditions Digna suffers from multiple sclerosis and has a lumbar shunt. She also has an inoperable tumor on her lower spine. She is allergic to the medications morphine, succinylcholine chloride, Dramamine and Neurontin. Digna is in great need of numerous medications and specialized medical care. Her medical problems could result in permanent brain and spinal cord damage, or death.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Burgundy four-door 1992 Pontiac Grand Am with Michigan license plates (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Dark brown hair, blue/green eyes. Digna has numerous surgical scars, including one extending from her back lumbar area to her waist, one above her waist in the front pelvic area, and one on her right wrist. She has a hole drilled in her skull and her right wrist has an implanted metal plate. Digna's arms are of slightly unequal length and her left arm bone is slightly malformed. She has a tattoo of the phrase "Property of Charley Davidson" or "Property of Charley", possibly with roses, on her right shoulder. Her ears are pierced and she wears eyeglasses, but she may not have had them with her at the time of her disappearance.