Alicia Lin Griffin
Griffin, circa 2019; Tattoos on Griffin's leg
- Missing Since 02/28/2019
- Missing From Sacramento, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, White
- Date of Birth 08/01/1972 (50)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Griffin suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. She was in the middle of a mental health crisis at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Griffin's ears are pierced. She has two tattoos on her ankle, one on either side, as well as a tattoo of a red circle outlined in black on the back of her calf below her knee. Photos of the tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Griffin initially disappeared from Sacramento, California on February 28, 2019. While experiencing a crisis in her mental illness, she left home in a car registered to her father.
She was sighted at the airport in Inglewood, California on March 1, and the next day she abandoned her vehicle and belongings at a car wash in Tijuana, Mexico. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Sacramento Police Department 916-808-0621
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 28, 2020; casefile added.