Alicia Lin Griffin
Griffin, circa 2019; Tattoos on Griffin's leg
- Missing Since 02/28/2019
- Missing From Sacramento, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Black, White
- Date of Birth 08/01/1972 (51)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Griffin suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. She was in the middle of a mental health crisis at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Griffin's ears are pierced. She has the following tattoos: a black skull and crossbones tattoo with roses on her right shoulder blade, a red circle outlined in black on the back of her left calf below her knee, a colored lotus flower on the inside of her left ankle, a Native American man on the outside of her left ankle. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted with this case summary. She has a surgical scar on her left shin bone.