Alisha, circa 1985; Age-progression to age 40 (circa 2021)
- Missing Since 06/06/1985
- Missing From Atlanta, Georgia
- Classification Non-Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/07/1981 (41)
- Age 3 years old
- Height and Weight 3'0, 30 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and white A-line sundress with small checks, white sandals with silver buckles and no socks, lilac hair ribbons and possibly gold earrings.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Alisha had a gap between her lower front teeth at the time of her 1985 disappearance. Her ears are pierced and she has a slight discoloration in the corner of her right eye.
Details of Disappearance
Alisha was last seen at approximately 1:45 p.m. on June 6, 1985 in Atlanta, Georgia. She was seated on a bench outside the Omni International Hotel on Techwood Drive at approximately 2:00 p.m.
Alisha's aunt, Estella Evans, left her and her four-year-old cousin unattended while she attempted to purchase wrestling tickets a short distance away. Alisha may have walked to a nearby McDonald's restaurant shortly afterwards. When Evans returned, she was gone. Alisha has never been heard from again. An extensive search of the area produced no clues as to her whereabouts.
Alisha, was born in Birmingham, Alabama. She had lived with Evans and Evans's husband and children periodically since birth, as her own parents were financially unable to support her. She had been residing with Evans for eight months prior to her June 1985 disappearance, and was described as an extremely friendly, trusting toddler.
Authorities received a tip that Alisha may have been taken to Lakewood fairgrounds area shortly after her disappearance. No evidence was located at the scene. Alisha's case remains unsolved.
- Atlanta Police Department 404-853-3434
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 24, 2021; age-progression updated.