Boomer, circa 2015
- Missing Since 08/15/2015
- Missing From Brooklyn, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 01/06/1988 (35)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black short-sleeved top, multicolored capri pants, black patent leather Jordan sneakers and a silver nose ring.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Boomer was wearing a shoulder-length wig at the time of her disappearance. She usually wears her hair natural, either in an afro style or in twists. Her nose, ears and navel are pierced. She has the following tattoos: the name "Vicky" on her right upper arm, her name "Aliyah" on her left upper arm, stars on her right wrist and abdomen, a moon on her foot, and a lady bug and the name "Kim" on her back. Boomer's nickname is Lee Lee.
Details of Disappearance
Boomer attended a barbecue at Prospect Park in the New York City borough of Brooklyn with a friend on August 15, 2015. Afterwards, they went to her friend's home in the Red Hook housing projects in the 400 block of Columbia Street.
Boomer wanted to go to another barbecue, but her friend wanted to stay home, so Boomer left alone at 11:00 p.m. She never arrived at the barbecue. She did call her sister at 3:00 a.m. on August 16, but her sister was asleep and didn't pick up the phone, and Boomer didn't leave a message. She has never been heard from again.
Her mother, whom she lived with in the Sheepshead Bay area, was initially unconcerned because she'd stayed out all night before. After Boomer didn't come home two nights in a row and didn't get in touch with her sister for her sister's August 18 birthday, her family became concerned and reported her missing.
At the time of her disappearance, Aliyah was studying nursing at college. Her family doesn't believe she would have left without warning. Her case remains unsolved.
- New York Police Department 212-694-7781
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 3, 2018; casefile added.