Lopez, circa 2009
- Missing Since 04/23/2009
- Missing From Laredo, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 175 pounds
- Medical Conditions Lopez was eight and a half months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She also suffers from diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Lopez's ears are pierced. She may use the last name Lopez-Sanchez.
Details of Disappearance
Lopez was last seen when she went to a doctor's appointment at a health clinic on Cedar Street in Laredo, Texas. She disappeared after she left the appointment. Her car was found in the clinic parking lot with the door and window open and her cellular phone inside.
Lopez has never been heard from again. She left behind a one-year-old daughter. Her case remains unsolved.
- Laredo Police Department 956-795-2904
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 20, 2017; distinguishing characteristics updated.