Angel Marie Avalos
Avalos, circa 2017
- Missing Since 06/03/2017
- Missing From El Paso County, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Age 19 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Avalos was eight months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Avalos has a brown mole on the left side of her face, and a tattoo of the name "Monica" in cursive on her chest. Her tongue is pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Avalos was last seen at the Tornillo High School graduation ceremony with her boyfriend, Alan Longoria, in El Paso County, Texas on June 3, 2017. She has never been heard from again.
Little information is availbale about Longoria, but police believe he was in his twenties at the time of Avalos's disappearance and lived in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. He is considered a person of interest in Avalos's disappearance.
It's uncharacteristic of Avalos to not be in touch with her mother. Few details are available in her case.
- El Paso County Sheriff's Office 915-538-2291
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 30, 2022; case added.