Angela Marie Gilbert
Gilbert, circa 2011; Colton Lee White
- Missing Since 06/02/2011
- Missing From Granite Falls, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/03/1969 (54)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white puffy down jacket, blue jeans, possibly a pink or black hat, and either black sneakers with pink laces or no shoes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Gilbert may use the last names Fuller, Kenny and/or Kinnie, or the nickname Angie. She has a hysterectomy scar on her abdomen. Her hair may be reddish in color.
Details of Disappearance
Gilbert was last seen in Granite Falls, Washington between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. on June 2, 2011. She was walking with a male friend, Colton Lee "Colt" White, on private timber land near the 21400 block of 119th Street northeast.
White returned alone and said Gilbert had decided to continue the walk by herself. She has never been heard from again. Her mother reported her missing three days later.
Searchers found one shoe, believed to be Gilbert's, near the South Fork of the Stillaguamish River close to the fish ladders. There was no other sign of her.
A photo of White is posted with this case summary. He was reported missing a few days after Gilbert was, but he may have actually disappeared on June 2, the same day she did. His body was found in the Stillaguamish River in July 2011. It had been there for weeks.
The cause and manner of death have not been released. Authorities never had a chance to interview him about Gilbert's disappearance and it's unclear whether the two cases are related. At the time of his death, White was wanted for failing to appear in court on June 16; he had pending charges of reckless burning and second-degree assault.
Gilbert also has a history of trouble with the law and was wanted for felony escape at the time of her disappearance; on May 20, 2011, she never returned after a four-hour furlough from jail. A week later, she failed to appear at a hearing on drug charges.
Gilbert left behind six children. She disappeared shortly before her youngest daughter's birthday, and her family said it was uncharacteristic of her to be out of contact with her children. Her case remains unsolved.
- Snohomish County Sheriff's Office 425-388-3849
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 8, 2015; clothing/jewelry description updated.