Angelica, circa 2006; Age-progression to age 16 (circa 2020); Christina Calderon; Age-progression of Christina to age 38 (circa 2017): Luis Valenzuela; Age-progression of Luis to age 37 (circa 2017)
- Missing Since 02/25/2006
- Missing From San Pablo, California
- Classification Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race Biracial, Hispanic, White
- Date of Birth 03/26/2004 (19)
- Age 1 year old
- Height and Weight 2'0, 45 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Green Ford Aerostar with California license plates
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Caucasian/Hispanic) female. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Angelica and her half-brother, Steven Douglas, disappeared from San Pablo, California on February 25, 2006. They were abducted by their non-custodial mother, Christina Teresa Calderon, and Luis Antonio Valenzuela, who is Angelica's father. Federal warrants are on file for the abductors. Photos and age-progression images of them are posted with this case summary.
Christina's date of birth is September 1, 1979; she was 26 years old at the time of her children's abductions. She's described as Caucasian, 5'1 and 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Luis's date of birth is November 16, 1980; he was 25 years old. He's described as Hispanic, 5'7 and 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He may use the first name Tony.
They may be in Mexico and may be traveling in a green Ford Aerostar with California license plates. The children's whereabouts are unknown and their cases remain unsolved.
- San Pablo Police Department 510-620-6933
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 9, 2022; age-progression updated.