Anilu Jimenez Bibiano
Anilu, circa 2011; Cesar Bibiano Sr.
- Missing Since 01/11/2011
- Missing From Los Angeles, California
- Classification Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 11/05/1994 (28)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 154 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Anilu and her siblings, Ana and Cesar, disappeared from Los Angeles, California on January 11, 2011. They were abducted by their non-custodial father, Cesar Bibiano Sr., and their mother. A felony warrant is on file for Cesar Sr. A photo of him is posted with this case summary.
Information and photographs for the children's mother are unavailable. Cesar's date of birth is June 12, 1974; he was 36 years old at the time the children were taken. He's described as Hispanic, 5'7 and 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
The family may be in Mexico. The children's whereabouts are unknown and their cases remain unsolved.
- Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office 213-974-3607
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 19, 2018; casefile added.