Anna Jovita Mallari
Anna, circa 1988
- Missing Since 12/01/1988
- Missing From El Paso, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 10/05/1964 (58)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0, 115 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Mallari has a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. She is of Filipino descent.
Details of Disappearance
Anna was reported missing by her supervisor at Providence Memorial Hospital in El Paso, Texas, where she worked in food service, when she didn't arrive for work on the morning of December 1, 1988. She has never been seen again.
Her husband, Rolando, said Anna and their child had returned to her parents' home in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, where both she and Rolando are from. Authorities learned that Anna never actually arrived at her parents' home, and shortly after her disappearance, Rolando also dropped out of sight.
The couple lived in the 1500 block of north Oregon Street at the time of Anna's disappearance. Foul play is suspected in her case, which remains unsolved.
- El Paso Police Department 915-832-4445
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 19, 2020; details of disappearance updated.