Anna T. Dimmitt
Dimmitt, circa 1984
- Missing Since 05/11/1984
- Missing From Fort Worth, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/04/1945 (77)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 150 pounds
- Medical Conditions Dimmitt has a history of mental illness and was released from a hospital shortly before she went missing. She is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, gray eyes. Dimmitt may use the name Anastasia Tzanetatoy Dimmitt, and some agencies refer to her by that name. She has a scar on her abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Dimmitt was last seen in Fort Worth, Texas on May 11, 1984. She has never been heard from again. She was released from Wichita Falls State Hospital shortly prior to her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
- Texas Department of Public Safety 800-346-3243
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 20, 2017; distinguishing characteristics updated.