Anna Therese Ciaccio
Ciaccio, circa 1981
- Missing Since 03/05/1981
- Missing From Papillion, Nebraska
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Ciaccio suffers from depression and was hospitalized for a mental breakdown in 1980.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Ciaccio was last seen in Papillion, Nebraska on March 5, 1981. She had gone to spend the night at her brother's residence, and went missing from there. She left her winter coat and her wallet behind.
Her mother believes she may have been Ciaccio at the corner of 42nd and Q Street while she was driving past. By the time her mother was able to park the car and go back to that corner, the woman she saw was gone. Ciaccio has never been heard from again.
Although Ciaccio had dropped out of sight before, she would always contact her family within a few days to let them know she was all right. She is described as a very religious person who spent time in various churches and had even considered joining a convent. Her case remains unsolved.
- Sarpy County Sheriff's Office 402-593-4347
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 31, 2019; picture and medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.