Annie L. Sanders
Sanders, circa 1992
- Missing Since 03/02/1992
- Missing From Broadview, Illinois
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 05/28/1919 (104)
- Age 72 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'7, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but she usually wears costume jewelry, including three or four rings on both hands.
- Medical Conditions Sanders has an enlarged liver and an enlarged spleen. She has hallucinations and occasionally becomes disoriented as well.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Gray hair, gray eyes. Sanders has a scar on her forehead over her left eye and other small scars on her forehead. She may use the alias last name Bryant and/or the alias date of birth February 9, 1915.
Details of Disappearance
Sanders was last seen in Broadview, Illinois on March 2, 1992. She was living with her son at the time. She apparently walked away from home and never returned.
Sanders wandered away from her residence once before and was found by police a few miles away. She was never seen or heard from again after her March 1992 disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Broadview Police Department 708-345-6550
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 27, 2023; picture added.