Anthony Amadeo Johnson
Johnson, circa 2010
- Missing Since 08/29/2010
- Missing From Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/28/1958 (64)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 6'4, 190 pounds
- Medical Conditions Johnson needs a cane to walk and he cannot walk for long distances. He has multiple medical conditions and experiences memory lapses where he won't recognize his loved ones. He takes numerous medications which he doesn't have with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Johnson's body is almost completely covered in tattoos, including: three cowgirls on his lower right leg, one in black and white ink, one in color and one only outlined; a female pirate with a sword leaning against a pirate ship on his abdomen; a beatnik and the word "beatnick" in bold letters on his abdomen; the letters "FBBF" on the inside of his lower lip; a pig and a rooster on each foot; a rose on his right leg with the name "Ellen" at the top and the word "Siempre" at the bottom; and tattoo sleeves covering both arms. He has pins inserted in his right hand, a titanium plate inserted near his left eye and a titanium rod in his leg from mid-thigh to mid-shin, all the result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
Details of Disappearance
Johnson was last seen at his apartment in the 400 block of Lazy Way in Fort Myers Beach, Florida on August 29, 2010. He has never been heard from again. He left behind his medicine and his luggage, as well as the rental car he used for people to drive him around; he doesn't drive himself.
Prior to his disappearance, Johnson had been acting differently and seemed distant from his family and friends. Few details are available in his case.
- Lee County Sheriff's Office 239-477-1569
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 23, 2016; two pictures added, distinguishing characteristics and medical conditions updated.