Castro, circa 2007
- Missing Since 03/14/2007
- Missing From Maui, Hawaii
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Hispanic
- Date of Birth 06/13/1931 (90)
- Age 75 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black swimming trunks.
- Medical Conditions Castro is required to take medication for a thyroid condition, but had not been taking it regularly prior to his disappearance. If he does not take his medicine according to prescription, he may become disoriented and may suffer from memory loss. He was otherwise healthy and physically fit at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Castro's nickname is Tony. He wears a lower dental bridge with four teeth. He has a surgical scar on the center of his chest and surgical scars on his right leg. Castro was born in Zacatecas, Mexico and moved to the United States as a teenager.