April A. McCaslin
McCaslin, circa 2012
- Missing Since 04/06/2012
- Missing From Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'10, 140 - 155 pounds
- Medical Conditions McCaslin suffers from bipolar disorder and isn't taking the medications she needs to control her condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She has cervical spondylosis on discs C5-C6 in her neck.
Details of Disappearance
McCaslin was last seen in Tulsa, Oklahoma on April 6, 2012. She spoke to her father on the phone and said there were people bothering her.
She was a transient lifestyle at the time of her disappearance, moving from house to house and staying with friends, and her father didn't know where she was living. She never got in touch with her family again and her whereabouts are unknown.
The man whose house McCaslin was staying in when she went missing committed suicide before the police were able to interview him. It's unclear whether his death is related to her case.
After she was last heard from, someone tried to use her bank card once a Tulsa business, but authorities weren't able to determine whether the person was McCaslin. Several months after she vanished, a jogger found McCaslin's bank card on a trail at LaFortune Park.
McCaslin is very athletic and was known as a frequent jogger in the River Parks area of Tulsa. She has dropped out of sight before, making spontaneous trips to places as far as Texas, Georgia and the United Kingdom, but she's never been gone for this long, and she always left a paper trail by using her bank and credit cards.
Because of the circumstances of her disappearance, her family fears for her safety. Her case remains unsolved.
- Tulsa Police Department 918-596-9183
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 28, 2015; casefile added.