April Dawn Andrews
April, circa 2006; Age-progression to age 30 (circa 2020)
- Missing Since 11/18/2006
- Missing From Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/14/1991 (32)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown sweater, a black halter top, light brown corduroy pants and multicolored sneakers.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Older model brown pickup truck
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
April was last seen in Pea Ridge, Arkansas on November 18, 2006. She told her mother she was going to the Pea Ridge Church of the Nazarene to look at some clothes the church was giving away. She never returned and has never been heard from again. The church was just down the street from April's home at King Lane Apartments.
The last person to see her was a child who said she was talking to someone driving an older model brown pickup truck. Contrary to some published reports, it isn't clear whether she actually got into the truck. Her mother reported her missing that evening.
April is listed as a runaway with many agencies, but investigators now classify her as a missing person. At the time of her disappearance, she had few friends and was having problems with bullies at school. She was also worried worried about being a financial burden to her family. There have been unconfirmed sightings of her in northwest Arkansas since her disappearance.
April's father died before she vanished, but her mother is still alive. Her case remains unsolved.
- Pea Ridge Police Department 479-451-8220
Updated 7 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 18, 2021; age-progression updated.