Parham, circa 2018; Armando Cruz; Oscar Cruz
- Missing Since 05/22/2018
- Missing From Dickinson, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue or turquoise zip-up sweater, a gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and navy blue sneakers with white laces and blue and white stripes inside the shoes. Carrying a small pink backpack.
- Medical Conditions Parham suffers from severe asthma and needs to use an inhaler three times a day. She doesn't have her inhaler with her.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Black Nissan Altima
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Parham wears prescription eyeglasses with gray rims; one of the rims is cracked and was glued together. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Parham was last seen leaving her home in Dickinson, Texas early on the morning of May 22, 2018. Her older sister told her that she could get a ride to school if she waited, but Parham left on foot before her sister was ready to leave. She never arrived at Dickinson High School and has never been heard from again. She disappeared only the day before she would have graduated.
At the time of her disappearance, Parham was living with her older sister and her sister's children. Her sister described her as a very naive, trusting person who was not mentally or emotionally on the same level as other eighteen-year-olds. When Parham didn't come home after school, her sister checked her room and found her cellular phone, asthma inhaler and all other personal belongings behind. There was no note.
Parham's sister subsequently discovered that Parham had been spending time with a much older man in the neighborhood, Armando "Neco" Cruz, and that he had been giving her money. It was he who had picked her up on the morning of her disappearance in his black Nissan Altima.
Armando has a lengthy criminal history, including ties to drugs and sex trafficking, and many people in the community feared him. He moved to New Braunfels, Texas after Parham's disappearance. Both he and his brother Oscar Cruz are being investigated in Parham's disappearance. Photos of the Cruz brothers are posted with this case summary. Oscar allegedly told a friend he had killed Parham.
Although Parham had run away before, she had never left without her asthma medication and never for very long. Her sister believes she is still alive, but in danger. Her case remains unsolved.
- Dickinson Police Department 281-337-4700
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 26, 2020; details of disappearance updated.