Arthur P. Deering
Deering, circa 1998; Age-progressions to an unknown age
- Missing Since 06/20/1998
- Missing From Beacon, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/29/1952 (71)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11 - 6'0, 190 - 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black POW (Prisoner Of War) shirt and blue jeans.
- Medical Conditions Deering suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder due to his experiences in the Vietnam War. He suffers nightmares and delusions as a result. He is required to take medication for his condition; if he does not, he may exhibit paranoid tendencies. Deering is also diabetic. He is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray/white hair, blue eyes. Deering has a large scar on his left leg. He has a tattoo of a heart on his upper right arm. He may have a full beard. He walks with a limp and is missing two of his upper front teeth. Deering's nicknames are Art and Artie.