Dameron, circa 2019; Tattoo on Dameron's shoulder; Tattoos on Dameron's hips; Deanette Rowbotham
- Missing Since 03/09/2019
- Missing From Grove, Oklahoma
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 10/22/1993 (29)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'10, 130 - 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black jacket, a black shirt, a black miniskirt, black hose and black leather boots with heels.
- Medical Conditions Dameron has a history of alcohol and drug abuse. She has epilepsy and needs anti-seizure medication, as well as other prescription medicines, which she doesn't have with her.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Dameron is transgender; born male, she identifies and lives as a woman. She began identifying as a female while in high school; her previous name was Austin Dylan Joel Dameron. She had begun to medically transition but hadn't completed the entire process by the time of her disappearance. Dameron's ears are pierced and she has breast implants. She has a tattoo of a triquetra on the back of her neck, a tattoo of the word "Shorty" and a circular design on her upper left arm at the shoulder, and tattoos on both hips. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Dameron is of Cherokee descent.