Barbara Diane Rosemark
Rosemark, circa 1983
- Missing Since 12/22/1983
- Missing From Sacramento, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/04/1957 (65)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 140 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Brown 1973 Ford Maverick with the California license plate number 057GXW (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Rosemark was last seen in Sacramento, California on December 22, 1983. She was a physician intern in family practice at the University of California, Davis Medical Center. She worked that day, and ended her shift at 3:00 p.m. She never returned to work and has never been heard from again.
On January 25, 1984, a month after Rosemark's disappearance, her brown 1973 Ford Maverick with the California license plate number 057GXW was found at Greyhound Rock, off Highway 1 in Davenport, California. It appeared to have been there for several weeks.
The location isn't far from Santa Cruz, California; Rosemark's boyfriend lived there and she frequently visited Santa Cruz on weekends. This was the last sign of her; her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Sacramento Police Department 916-808-0621
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 1, 2019; casefile added.