Beatrice Clark Wells
Wells, circa 1993
- Missing Since 01/27/1993
- Missing From Cleveland, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 04/07/1907 (116)
- Age 85 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 125 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A purple sweatshirt, white sweatpants, white socks and blue slip-on sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Wells was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease prior to her January 1993 disappearance. She may have been disoriented as a result of her condition. Wells is classified as disabled.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Gray hair, brown eyes. Wells has four or five circular scars near her rectum. She is nearsighted. Her posture is slumped and she limps on her right leg. She goes by her initials, B.C.
Details of Disappearance
Wells was last seen on Lilley Street in Cleveland, Texas, near the prison, on January 27, 1993. She has never been heard from again and few details are available in her case.
- Liberty County Sheriff's Office 936-336-4500
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 23, 2015; details of disappearance updated.