Benjamin W. Brewer
Brewer, circa 2017
- Missing Since 08/06/2017
- Missing From Wooton, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11 - 6'1, 120 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Tattered jeans, possibly a t-shirt, and worn sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Brewer was being treated for a serious infection at the time of his disappearance; he left his medication behind. He is also addicted to drugs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Brewer wears contact lenses. His nickname is Ben.
Details of Disappearance
Brewer was last seen in Wooton, Kentucky on August 6, 2017. He had been staying with a friend there. His friend left to attend a funeral, leaving the house keys with Brewer, and when he returned, both Brewer and the keys were gone. He has never been heard from again.
According to one friend, Brewer was acting paranoid prior to his disappearance and said someone was trying to get him. He had also developed a serious infection in his arm. The doctor had wanted to admit him to the hospital, but Brewer refused, so he was prescribed two bottles of antibiotics. When he disappeared, the bottles were left behind, with only one dose missing from each.
Prior to his disappearance he often stayed with friends or extended family because he didn't get along with his parents. He was close to his grandmother, and became very depressed when she died in 2016. Because of Brewer's medical condition, he may be at risk. His case remains unsolved.
- Kentucky State Police 606-435-6069
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 6, 2018; casefile added.