Bettina Diane Scott
Scott, circa 2004
- Missing Since 12/25/2004
- Missing From East Lyme, Connecticut
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/20/1957 (65)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 110 pounds
- Medical Conditions Scott has an unspecified medical condition and needs medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Scott's nickname is Tina. She has previously fractured her right wrist. Her ears are pierced and she has a tracheotomy scar on her throat.
Details of Disappearance
Scott was last seen at a family member's residence in the vicinity of Boston Post Road and Highway 161 in East Lyme, Connecticut on Christmas Day, 2004. She was possibly sighted a couple of days later in the vicinity of the 70 block of Allen Place in Hartford, Connecticut, but this sighting has not been confirmed. Few details are available in Scott's case.
- East Lyme Police Department 860-739-5900
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 24, 2005.