Bettina Minnie Antone
Antone, circa 1980
- Missing Since 03/15/1980
- Missing From Redding, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 02/21/1936 (87)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly dangly earrings.
- Medical Conditions Antone is schizophrenic. She was depressed at the time of her 1980 disappearance. Antone is also an alcoholic.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, blue eyes. One of Antone's arms and one of her legs have been previously fractured. She has a surgical scar on her lower back. She has a mole on her left cheek and facial dimples, and her ears are pierced. She wears dentures. Antone's nickname is Tina. She may use the aliases Bettina Minna Antone, Betty Antone, M. Tina Armstrong, Tina Armstrong, Bettina Minne Davis, Betty Davis and/or Tina M. Antone.
Details of Disappearance
Antone was last seen in Redding, California in late March or early April, 1980. She called a family member and said she was going camping in the Clear Creek area of the city with two male friends. She left a note about the camping trip on her calendar as well. She has never been heard from again.
Antone was transient and living at the California Motel at the time of her disappearance. Her toothbrush, clothing, makeup, car, and photographs of her children and grandchildren were left behind at the motel.
Antone's sister found some money and a note stuffed inside on of Antone's shoes at the motel after her disappearance. The note read, "Please save." Antone's sister believes she was either killed or is a patient in a mental facility. Her case remains unsolved.
- Redding Police Department 530-225-4200
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 25, 2011; two pictures added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.