Beverly Ann Ozuna-Ulrich
Ozuna-Ulrich, circa 2003
- Missing Since 10/17/2003
- Missing From Belle Fourche, South Dakota
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Native American
- Date of Birth 01/21/1951 (72)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'1, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Blue bell-bottom jeans and a gray t-shirt.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Native American female. Graying brown/black hair, brown eyes. Ozuna-Ulrich is of Lakota Indian descent. She has a tattoo of the name "Steven" on her upper arm. Her right eyebrow is pierced. She may use the last name Ulrich and some agencies refer to her as Beverly Ulrich, or they do not hyphenate her last names, as in "Beverly Ozuna Ulrich."
Details of Disappearance
Ozuna-Ulrich was last seen at her home Belle Fourche, South Dakota on October 17, 2003. Her estranged husband said she drove away from home with someone else that evening. She has never been heard from again. Her family reported her missing ten days later.
She had a habit of taking unscheduled trips, but would always let people know where she was. She had been separated from her husband for twelve to eighteen months, but their parting was amicable and she regularly went to his house to clean, cook meals and spend time with their children.
A body found in February 2004 along Interstate 90 in South Dakota was originally thought to be Ozuna-Ulrich's, but turned out to be another woman's. There is one person of interest in her disappearance, a man who lives a transient lifestyle. He has not been publicly identified.
Ozuna-Ulrich has sixteen older siblings, three of whom died prior to her disappearance. Her brother and one of her children died in 2012. Few details are available in her case, but investigators believe she's deceased.
- South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation 605-642-6390
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 8, 2017; two pictures added, details of disappearance updated.