Beverly Deane Brehm
Beverly, circa 2008
- Missing Since 11/12/2008
- Missing From Dayton, Nevada
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/27/1934 (88)
- Age 74 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 130 - 140 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Beverly may dye her hair a reddish color. She previously lost the nail of her middle finger in an industrial accident.
Details of Disappearance
Beverly lived with her ex-husband, James MacTavish, and her brother, Gordon Douglas Brehm in Dayton, Nevada; Gordon had moved in with them in 2006. Beverly and Gordon were last seen on November 12, 2008.
According to loved ones, Beverly had been estranged from her children for decades, and after she quit her job she became reclusive. This is part of the reason no one realized she and Gordon were missing until January 2013, when MacTavish died by suicide.
When police were attempting to locate his next of kin, they realized the Brehms were last known to be living with him, and that they'd been unaccounted for since 2008. At the time of MacTavish's death, there was no indication that Beverly and Gordon were still living in the house. The Brehms were reported missing on November 14, 2013, five years after they were last seen.
Photos of Gordon are unavailable. His date of birth is November 20, 1939, making him 68 years old at the time of his disappearance. He's described as Caucasian with sandy hair, 5'9 to 5'11 tall and 150 to 175 pounds.
The circumstances of Beverly and Gordon's disappearances are unclear.
- Lyon County Sheriff's Office 775-463-6600
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 30, 2019; casefile added.