Beverly Jackee Logan
Logan, circa 2022
- Missing Since 01/27/2022
- Missing From Montgomery, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/23/1989 (33)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'2, 115 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Blue 2019 Nissan Versa with the Alabama license plate number 2CH1060
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Logan's ears are pierced. She has a tattoo of the word "ANIMAL" on her back and a tattoo of the name "A'Ryah" on her right arm.
Details of Disappearance
Logan was last seen in a trailer on Ross Lane in Belleville, Illinois on January 27, 2022. She lived there with a man. She has never been heard from again. Her cellular phone pinged off towers in Bellflower, Missouri and High Hill, Missouri on February 5 and February 9. Her family reported her missing on February 13.
In April, some of Logan's belongings were found in a house in Montgomery County, Missouri, but there was no sign of Logan herself or of her car, a blue 2019 Nissan Versa with the Alabama license plate number 2CH1060. It's uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with her family for more than a few days at a time.
Authorities discovered Logan's car had been sold by someone other than Logan to a person in the St. Louis, Missouri area, and had passed through several owners after that point.
In June 2022, police located Charles L. Story in Bellflower and attempted to take him into custody. He had several outstanding warrants for his arrest out of Illinois, but police also wanted to question him about Logan's disappearance. Story barricaded himself in a room and claimed he was armed, and threatened to shoot anyone who tried to arrest him and then shoot himself. After a brief stand-off, he left the room and was arrested without incident. He has not been named as a suspect in Logan's case.
The circumstances of Logan's disappearance are unclear. Her case remains unsolved.
- St. Clair County Sheriff's Department 618-277-3505
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 7, 2022; casefile added.