Bianca Chanel Green
Green, circa 2011; Jamere Miller Sr., circa 2023
- Missing Since 03/25/2011
- Missing From Romulus, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 03/04/1987 (36)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 4'8 - 5'1, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt, black pants, size 6 shoes, earrings and a silver chain with a heart-shaped diamond.
- Medical Conditions Green was six to eight weeks pregnant at the time of her disappearance. She may have been suicidal.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Green's nickname is Be Be. She has a tattoo of a heart with a colored design on her lower back above her buttocks, and a tattoo of a sunflower with a crown on her wrist. She is known to wear hair weaves and acrylic fingernails. Her ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Green disappeared from Romulus, Michigan on March 25, 2011. She texted her mother two days after that, but the never contacted her family again. She may have taken a bus or plane to Buford, Georgia and may have been seen in the Atlanta area later that month.
Green was attending Wayne County Community College at the time of her disappearance, studying nursing. She had a job at the Earl of Sandwich restaurant at Detroit Metro Airport. She left her car, clothes, furnishings and young son behind, and it's uncharacteristic of her to leave for an extended time period. Since she went missing she hasn't used her credit cards.
The father of her son is Jamere Miller Sr., Green's previous boyfriend. In 2023, Miller was arrested and charged with the murder of Patrice Wilson, a 29-year-old Detroit nurse who was abducted at gunpoint after finishing her shift at the hospital, and whose body was found in the trunk of her own car. Wilson, like Green, was Miller's ex-girlfriend.
Miller, who has a long history of criminal offenses including drug and weapons violations, drunk diving and assault, had been questioned in Green's disappearance but never named as a suspect. In light of the new charges against him, authorities stated they would be examining Green's disappearance again to see if there could be a connection to Miller. A photo of him is posted with this case summary.
Green's disappearance remains unsolved.
- Romulus Police Department 734-941-8400
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 16, 2023; details of disappearance updated.