Billie Jean Hall
Hall, circa 1985
- Missing Since 02/01/1985
- Missing From Daytona Beach, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/19/1960 (62)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 110 pounds
- Medical Conditions Hall suffered brain damage in a vehicular accident prior to 1985. She may have a surgical scar on her head as a result of her injuries. She also has a history of drug abuse.
- Associated Vehicle(s) A camper, possibly a 1984 Marago model, or a Nissan or Datsun (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Hall has a large vertical surgical scar on her abdomen. She has a deep, wide horizontal scar on her buttocks. Hall has faded scars on her chin and on both of her hands. Her blood type is O. She also has a Richmond orthodontic screw implanted above her right eye and a surgical plate inserted in her skull, and she has previously fractured her fingers. Her first name may be spelled "Billy."