Billy Ray Silvers
Silvers, circa 2009
- Missing Since 12/30/2009
- Missing From Russellville, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/28/1939 (83)
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 215 pounds
- Medical Conditions Silvers was suffering from cancer at the time of his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Silvers has a tattoo on his arm, a tattoo of a knife on his left leg and a tattoo of the word "LOVE" spelled across his left fingers.
Details of Disappearance
Silvers was last seen in Russellville, Arkansas on December 30, 2009. This was the last day he talked to his sister; they normally talked several times a week.
His stepson said he drove Silvers to Malvern, Arkansas in December 2009 and this was the last he saw of him. His sister reported him missing on March 3, 2010, over two months after he was last seen.
Silvers's stepson said his stepfather was involved in illegal activity and probably didn't want to be found. His case remains unsolved.
- Pope County Sheriff's Office 479-968-2558
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 2, 2020; date of birth and medical conditions added.