Bobbi Ann Campbell
Campbell, circa 1995; Age-progression to age 38 (circa 2008)
- Missing Since 01/07/1995
- Missing From Salt Lake County, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/25/1970 (53)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 105 pounds
- Medical Conditions Campbell may have a problem with substance abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Campbell has a two-inch scar on her right shoulder and several tattoos, including a mushroom and a sunbeam on her right leg and a rose on her left calf.
Details of Disappearance
Campbell was last seen leaving the residence she shared with her boyfriend on east 11900 South in Salt Lake County, Utah on January 7, 1995. She planned to drive to go pick up her paycheck from SOS Staffing Services, then go to the bank and the grocery store.
Campbell never picked up her check and never returned home. She left her young daughter at her residence and has not been in contact with anyone, which family members stated is uncharacteristic of her.
Authorities believe Campbell was sighted at a local park about six months after she went missing. About nine months after her disappearance, her car was found unlocked and abandoned at 200 South 1100 West, near the Jordan River. Her cosmetics, purse, clothes, money, clothes and Christmas presents from 1994 were still there, but there was no sign of her at the scene.
Campbell's grandparents reported her missing to the authorities. They said she led a transient lifestyle in 1995 and may be endangered due to her possible drug usage. There's been no activity on her credit cards or financial accounts since 1995. Campbell's case remains unsolved.
- Salt Lake County Sheriff's Office 801-743-5826
Updated 7 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 26, 2013; two pictures added, distinguishing characteristics updated.