Bonita Louise Krummel
Krummel, circa 1991
- Missing Since 01/23/1991
- Missing From Medford, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/15/1946 (75)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 103 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A dark gray and white tweed jacket, an off-white sweatshirt, maroon pants, L.A. Gear sneakers and a gold heart necklace.
- Medical Conditions Krummel suffers from Huntington's Disease, a degenerative genetic condition characterized by uncontrollable random movements, loss of muscle control, impaired cognitive abilities, mental illness and eventual death. She had been experiencing symptoms for seven years by the time of her disappearance, and reportedly she was suffering from insomnia and difficulty swallowing by 1991. Although Huntington's is incurable, at the time of her disappearance Krummel was taking medications to slow the progress of the disease.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Krummel's nickname is Bonnie. She has pierced ears and an appendectomy scar on her abdomen. She has previously fractured her right forearm.