Bradley J. Hale
Hale, circa 2016; Tattoos on Hale's arm and hand
- Missing Since 10/01/2016
- Missing From Bellingham, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/14/1981 (42)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'1, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A Carhartt jacket, blue jeans and black and white Adidas shoes.
- Medical Conditions Hale suffers from depression, anxiety and alcoholism. He had expressed suicidal thoughts prior to his disappearance, and was having the symptoms of delirium tremens from alcohol withdrawal.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Hale has tattoos on his arm and a tattoo of a star between his thumb and forefinger on his hand; a photo of his tattoos is posted with this case summary. His nickname is Brad.
Details of Disappearance
Hale was last seen in Bellingham, Washington on October 1, 2016. He left home in a panicked state. At 5:00 p.m., he called his wife and said he was lost in the woods. The phone's GPS indicates he may have been in the Plantation Rifle Range area near south Samish Way at the time. He has never been heard from again.
After his disappearance, his car was found at a Shell gas station at north Lake Samish. Few details are available in his case.
- Bellingham Police Department 360-778-8800
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 27, 2020; casefile added.