Brandee Jan Thomerson
Thomerson, circa 2003
- Missing Since 02/14/2003
- Missing From Portland, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/17/1961 (62)
- Age 42 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold-colored watch and a gold ring set with a diamond solitaire.
- Medical Conditions Thomerson suffers from bipolar disorder. She also has a history of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Champagne-colored truck
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Thomerson is missing her two upper front teeth and wears a partial dental plate. Her ears are pierced. She has a mole behind her left ear and stretch marks on her abdomen from childbearing. Thomerson wears clear contact lenses. She may use the first name Rita.
Details of Disappearance
Thomerson was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 400 block of Keen Road in Portland, Tennessee on February 14, 2003. She lived with her husband; they owned a now-defunct restaurant called The Iron Skillet.
Her husband went to to pick her up that night and she wasn't there, and the door was locked. He initially wasn't concerned, as Thomerson had a history of dropping out of sight. After days passed without her contacting any of her loved ones, they reported her missing.
A friend of Thomerson's reported seeing her leaving the restaurant on the night of her disappearance and getting into a champagne-colored truck with a man. The driver reportedly dropped her off at a motel on Dickerson Road in Nashville, Tennessee. She has never been heard from again. Her case remains unsolved.
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 12, 2018; four pictures added, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.