Brandon Lee Wade
Brandon, circa 2002; Age-progression to age 19 (circa 2018)
- Missing Since 10/14/2002
- Missing From Valdosta, Georgia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/15/1999 (23)
- Age 3 years old
- Height and Weight 2'9, 33 pounds
- Medical Conditions Brandon has allergies which he requires medication for. He did not have his medicine with him when he disappeared.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 1998 Chevrolet Blazer (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel/blue eyes. Brandon's nickname is Munchkin.
Details of Disappearance
Brandon and his mother, Paula, were last seen at their residence at Common Apartments in Valdosta, Georgia on October 14, 2002. They were reported missing when Paula failed to show up for work at Sam's Club and failed to call to tell them she would not be in.
One of Paula's coworkers visited Common Apartments twice looking for her. There was no sign of her or her son. Her vehicle, a 1998 Chevrolet Blazer, was still parked at the residence. The child safety seat inside the car, however, had been removed.
Paula's husband has been ruled out as a suspect in his wife and child's disappearances. He is a soldier who was stationed at the Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina when Paula and Brandon vanished. He has passed a polygraph.
However, Paula and Brandon's roommate has allegedly been uncooperative in the case. He was asked to take a polygraph test but refused and hired a lawyer. An acquaintance of the roommate's told police where he thought Paula and Brandon's remains might be. When the location was searched, nothing was found but deer bones.
Loved ones of the family say it would be extremely uncharacteristic for Paula to take her son and leave without warning, or to miss work without notice. Her parents maintained weekly telephone contact with her. Paula had been approved for a transfer to a Sam's Club job in Kissimmee, Florida, and her family was supposed to help her prepare to move during the week of her and Brandon's disappearance.
Brandon and Paula are considered endangered. They have not been seen or heard from since October 2002.
- Valdosta Police Department 229-242-2606
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 24, 2019; age-progression updated.