Simmons, circa 2014
- Missing Since 11/30/2014
- Missing From Manhattan, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'9, 150 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray wool jacket, a David Bowie t-shirt with long white sleeves, black slacks, brown boots and a black Kangol cap.
- Medical Conditions Simmons suffers from depression and post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of his combat experiences. He may be suicidal.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Simmons's head was shaved at the time of his disappearance. He has a tattoo of the word "Harlem" on his left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Simmons was last seen at the corner of 14th Street and Third Avenue in the New York City borough of Manhattan at 6:00 p.m. on November 30, 2014. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
Simmons is an Iraq War veteran.
- New York Police Department 212-694-7781
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 3, 2018; casefile added.