Breeanna Fay Pugh
Pugh, circa 2018; Tattoo on Pugh's back; Tattoo on Pugh's leg
- Missing Since 04/17/2018
- Missing From Charleston, West Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 07/14/1991 (31)
- Age 26 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 110 pounds
- Medical Conditions Pugh is addicted to drugs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Pugh's nickname is Bree. Her natural hair color is brown. She has a tattoo of two linked hearts on the back of her shoulder and another tattoo on her calf; photos of them are posted with this case summary. Pugh was born with spina bifida, a spinal defect, and as a result she has some purplish spots on her back. Her ears are pierced and she has a mole on her eyebrow.
Details of Disappearance
Pugh was last seen in Charleston, West Virginia on April 17, 2018. A witness reported seeing her get into a red truck outside the Go-Mart on the west side of the city. She has never been heard from again. Her family reported her missing on April 22.
Pugh has been known to frequent the west side of Charleston, particularly Washington Street and Lee Street. Few details are available in her case.
- Charleston Police Department 304-348-6480
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 20, 2021; details of disappearance updated.