Brenda L. Matissen
Matissen, circa 2020
- Missing Since 04/08/2020
- Missing From Arlington, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/31/1972 (50)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 145 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Red hair, brown eyes. Matissen's ears and navel are pierced, and she has breast implants. She has two moles near the left side of her lower lip, and she has a scar on her right pinky finger, a large surgical scar on her right ankle (where two rods and pins are inserted) and a surgical scar on her right arm. Her hair was dyed red at the time of her disappearance, but she may dye it blonde, and may wear eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Details of Disappearance
Matissen was last seen by one of her employees at the concrete business she owned, Alltex Coring and Sawing in the 700 block of Spring Miller Court in Arlington, Texas, on April 8, 2020. She has never been heard from again. Her personal truck was in the repair shop at the time of her disappearance, and after she was last seen her company cellular phone, purse and other belongings could not be located.
Matissen is a single mother and her loved ones describe her as a responsible, dedicated parent and business owner who owned her own home. After her disappearance, her heavy-duty equipment, tools, company vehicles and backup computer hard drivers were stolen from the business.
She had an elaborate home security system with cameras inside and outside her home, but after her disappearance the cameras' hard drives and backup system were found pulled out of the wall, and a large, heavy-duty safe was missing from her home.
In October 2020, the father of Matissen's daughter moved into her former home. Matissen is missing under unclear circumstances and her case remains unsolved.
- Arlington Police Department 817-459-5316
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 27, 2021; casefile added.