Brenda Maria Jackson
Jackson, circa 2016
- Missing Since 01/03/2016
- Missing From Park Forest, Illinois
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Hispanic
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'2, 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Black clothing.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Jackson has burns on her chest and upper leg. She has the following tattoos: stars on her neck behind each ear, the name "Michael" on the inside of her left wrist, a heart on her left ring finger, and a tattoo on her lower back. She wears eyeglasses, and her ears are pierced. Jackson's maiden name is Gonzalez and some agencies refer to her as Brenda Gonzalez Jackson. She may use the last name Ramos.
Details of Disappearance
Jackson was last seen at her home in the 200 block of Arcadia Street in Park Forest, Illinois at 9:00 p.m. on January 3, 2016. Her father dropped her off at home.
Her mother spoke to her on the phone at 10:30 p.m.; Jackson said she was home alone at the time. She worked in the cafeteria at Rich South High School in Richton Park, Illinois, and was supposed to show up for her shift at 5:30 a.m. the next day. She never arrived at work and has never been heard from again.
Jackson left behind six children, the youngest of whom was only four months old at the time of her disappearance. She also left all her belongings behind, including her purse, coat, gloves and identification, and there hasn't been any activity on her credit cards or phone since she was last seen.
Four of Jackson's six children were in the care of her mother at the time of her disappearance. The youngest, an infant, was in a foster home, and the oldest was in Texas with Jackson's first husband. According to her mother, Jackson lost custody of the children after she refused to press charges against her husband for domestic violence. She did have supervised visitation and her family doesn't think she would have abandoned her children.
Jackson's family believes foul play was involved in her case. She is a military veteran who served in Iraq. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Park Forest Police Department 708-748-4701
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 6, 2018; casefile added.