Brent DeLancey Talley
Talley, circa 2016
- Missing Since 11/22/2016
- Missing From Montgomery, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 67 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9 - 6'0, 160 - 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and brown plaid long-sleeved shirt, tan khaki cargo pants, gray sneakers and a red baseball cap.
- Medical Conditions Talley suffers from dementia. He also suffers from seizures and needs anti-seizure medicine which he doesn't have with him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Talley was bald at the time of his disappearance, and had a gray beard. He wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Talley was last seen in the 300 block of Kingswood Drive in Montgomery, Alabama at 9:00 a.m. on November 22, 2016. He walked away from home during a thirty-minute time span when he was left unattended, and has never been heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, he was carrying his wallet, which contained his emergency contact information.
Talley has wandered away from home before, but he's never been missing for this long. Few details are available in his case.
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 22, 2019; casefile added.