Brian Joseph Page
Brian, circa 1975; Age-progression to age 60 (circa 2018)
- Missing Since 01/12/1975
- Missing From Salem, Oregon
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/15/1958 (65)
- Age 16 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'8, 140 - 155 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light blue shirt with "Hilton" on the pocket, blue jeans and brown hiking boots.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Turquoise 1962 Volkswagen Bug with a black left front fender and the Oregon license plate number 7P3626
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Brian has a scar on his left arm from an iron burn when he was a baby. His nickname is Joe.
Details of Disappearance
Brian attended a party on southeast State Street near 25th in Salem, Oregon on January 12, 1975. His sister and two friends were with him. Brian's sister and one of their friends left the party for awhile; Brian was listening to music with a male friend, called David, at the time.
When Brian's sister and friend returned after 2:00 a.m., Brian said David had taken some LSD, was having a bad trip and had left the house. Brian's companions told him to go after David, and he followed him out of the house. They both got into David's vehicle, a turquoise 1962 Volkswagen Bug with a black left front fender and the Oregon license plate number 7P3626.
David was arrested at 5:00 a.m. after he stole a car from a dealership and was caught speeding it down State Street. He was still under the influence of LSD and said he thought he was in hell. He said he had no idea where Brian was. Brian has never been heard from again and the vehicle he was driving has not been recovered.
His case was written off as a runaway at the time, but Brian's family does not believe he would have run away. They describe him as a reliable and well-behaved teenager, other than his experimentation with drugs, and stated he always kept in touch with his loved ones. His case remains unsolved.
- Portland Police Department 503-823-0400
Updated 8 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 29, 2018; age-progression updated.