Brittani Nicole Dolbear
Brittani, circa 1998; Age-progression to age 25 (circa 2019); Sherry Lynn Dolbear
- Missing Since 11/01/1998
- Missing From Angleton, Texas
- Classification Family Abduction
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/14/1994 (28)
- Age 3 years old
- Height and Weight 3'7, 52 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red checkered dress.
- Medical Conditions Brittani has allergies and takes the medication Amoxicillin on a continuous basis to control them.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Brittani may use the alias last name Wood.
Details of Disappearance
Brittani was last seen in Angleton, Texas on November 1, 1998. She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Sherry Lynn Dolbear. A felony warrant was issued for her on October 8, 1999.
A photo of Sherry is posted with this case summary. Her date of birth is July 8, 1968, making her 30 years old at the time of Brittani's abduction. She's described as Caucasian, 5'7 to 5'8 and 150 pounds, with brown hair and brown or green eyes. Sherry may use the alias last name Wood or the name Sherry Wood Dolbear. She has a scar on her right wrist. She wears blue-tinted contact lenses. Sherry takes antibiotics continuously for an unspecified medical condition.
Investigators believe Sherry and Brittani may have left Texas. Brittani's case remains unsolved.
- Angleton Police Department 979-849-2383
Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 19, 2022; age-progression updated.