Brooklynn Suzanne Short
Short, circa 2019; Tattoo on Short's neck; Tattoo on Short's breast; Tattoo on Short's wrist
- Missing Since 10/21/2019
- Missing From Middletown, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/10/1986 (36)
- Age 33 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Carrying a backpack.
- Medical Conditions Short has a drug addiction, namely opiates.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Short's hair was dyed blue at the time of her disappearance. She has a large dimple in her chin, her ears are pierced, and her lower lip and tongue may be pierced. She has tattoos on her breast and wrist and a tattoo of the name "Johnna" on the side of her neck; photos of the tattoos are posted with this case summary. Short has previously broken her wrist.
Details of Disappearance
Short was last seen on foot on Tytus Avenue in Middletown, Ohio sometime in late October 2019. She has never been heard from again. She was homeless at the time of her disappearance, but did stay in touch with her family, and was very active on social media. Since her disappearance there has been no activity on her social media accounts.
Short's mother reported her missing on November 21, about a month after she was last seen. She left behind five children. Few details are available in her case.
- Middletown Police Department 513-425-7700
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 9, 2020; casefile added.