Caleta Sade White
White, circa 2006; Age-progression to age 27 (circa 2015)
- Missing Since 08/22/2006
- Missing From Tukwila, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 03/19/1988 (35)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1, 83 - 100 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A yellow Adidas jacket, blue jeans, yellow sneakers or boots, and earrings.
- Medical Conditions White has an unspecified eating disorder. She also suffers from asthma.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. White had red tips in her hair at the time of her disappearance. She may put blue or pink highlights in her hair. Her ears and nose are pierced and she has birthmarks on her back and abdomen. White's nickname is KK.
Details of Disappearance
White was last seen in the afternoon of August 22, 2006, on Metro Bus #128. She is believed to have been en route to her boyfriend's residence in the Tukwila, Washington area at the time. She has never been heard from again.
White's loved ones stated it is uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them. There has been no activity on her cellular phone since her disappearance; prior to going missing, she used it frequently.
White's boyfriend has a criminal history and has allegedly given inconsistent statements to police about her disappearance. He is not being called a suspect in her case, however. White had a doctor's appointment scheduled for August 24, two days after her disappearance, and missed it.
At the time of her disappearance, White was about to begin her senior year at Auburn High School in Auburn, Washington. Auburn are investigating White's disappearance. She may have traveled to Tacoma, Washington or Detroit, Michigan. Her case remains unsolved and foul play is suspected.
- Auburn Police Department 253-931-3080
Updated 9 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 1, 2016; picture added, details of disappearance updated.