Calvin Michael Anderson
Anderson, circa 1974
- Missing Since 06/17/1974
- Missing From Iron River, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/02/1948 (74)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 165 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and green plaid shirt, faded Levi's jeans and high-top leather boots.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Anderson was last seen leaving a residence in Iron River, Michigan at approximately 1:30 p.m. on June 17, 1974. He was accompanied by Richard Kyllonen at the time of his disappearance. The two men had been close friends until that month, when Anderson separated from his wife and Kyllonen moved in with him. Anderson agreed to testify against Kyllonen in a 1971 case both of them were involved in, but he disappeared before the trial.
Kyllonen has refused to take a polygraph about Anderson's disappearance. Authorities believe Anderson was the victim of a homicide, but no charges have been filed in his case.
- Michigan State Police 906-265-2034
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 9, 2010; casefile added.