Cameron John Sequeira
Sequeira, circa 2010
- Missing Since 06/26/2010
- Missing From Forest Lakes, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/03/1977 (45)
- Age 32 years old
- Height and Weight 4'11 - 5'4, 115 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly shorts and combat boots or black skater shoes. Possibly carrying a black school backpack.
- Medical Conditions Sequiera has a history of suicide attempts.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sequeira's hair was cut in a mullet style with long sideburns at the time of his disappearance. He may have a mustache or other facial hair. His right eye is a plastic implant on a piece of coral, and is smaller than his left eye. He suffers from scoliosis and has one extra rib. One of Sequeira's nipples is pierced and he has two large scars on his lower abdomen from surgery to repair a pelvic injury. He has the following tattoos: an alien on one arm, a joker on the other arm, a VW man on the back of one shoulder, a VW woman on the back of the other shoulder, and a little old man smoking a pipe under a mushroom.
Details of Disappearance
Sequeira was last seen walking away from his home on Blue Bird Circle in Forest Lakes, Arizona at 8:30 p.m. on June 26, 2010. He left with his dog, a gray and black healer mix named Zero.
Zero returned two days later, alone and missing its collar, but Sequeira has never been heard from again. An extensive search turned up no indication of his whereabouts.
Sequiera had a very low income at the time of his disappearance, and lived in a remote part of Coconino County. He left behind a young daughter whom his mother is now caring for; it would be uncharacteristic of him to abandon his child. The circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.
- Coconino County Sheriffs Office 928-774-4523
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 2, 2014; medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.