Carl Butler Jr.
Butler, circa 2005
- Missing Since 02/01/2005
- Missing From Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/20/1948 (73)
- Age 56 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 165 - 178 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A multicolored striped shirt, a brown jacket with red lining, dark blue jeans and white sneakers
- Medical Conditions Butler underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm shortly before his disappearance, and was supposed to be taking medication. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a patch over his right eye and had a feeding tube coming out of his stomach. He left his medication behind.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown eyes. Butler is bald. He has scars on his abdomen, head, and the right side of his neck, and a tattoo of his name, Carl, on his left arm. His nicknames are Butler El and Be Bop. Butler wears eyeglasses for reading.